Competitive Energy Services, LLC (CES), a dynamic and growing energy services firm, is seeking an energetic Associate to join our Pricing Team. Pricing Associates work closely with the Business Development team to assist clients with their energy procurement needs. Each Pricing Associate manages a queue of pricing assignments and is responsible for all activities required to prepare timely and accurate pricing information as well as facilitate contracts. This position requires communication by phone and email with utilities, suppliers and clients about all aspects of client accounts, pricing, procurement status and contracts. There is much room for growth in this position.
At CES, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference at a company that is highly respected in our space and has grown steadily for 15 years
- Work with some of the smartest and most experienced people in the energy space
- Become exposed to and expert in energy markets and energy trends
- Request energy usage and account information from clients and utilities
- Enter usage and account data into proprietary databases and other web based software programs
- Prepare bid forms and send to suppliers
- Enter bid data into database and generate analysis
- Facilitate contract process between suppliers and clients
- Update and maintain customer and supplier databases
- Update and maintain CES’s electronic client files
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- A passion for learning and interest in the energy section
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years in procurement and/or the energy field
- Must be detailed, organized and skillful at managing multiple assignments in varying stages of completion while maintaining accuracy through the procurement process
- Must enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Must be able to stay organized in high pressure situations
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, manage time effectively, collaborate with a team and be self-motivated.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with very strong Microsoft Excel skills
Please send cover letter and résumé in PDF format to Lynn Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.